Archive for the 'Being Proud' Category
The lovely people at ECCA came and filmed us back in October and have just this week released the video case-study of Rememble. ECCA helped us in the pre-dawn of Rememble while I leaned the ropes and were there filming at our launch at Future of Web Apps. Check it out below […]
It’s been a hectic month here at Rememble towers since we launched at the FOWAs early in October. I’ve had a lot of great feedback and lots of people getting in touch with lots of new opportunities (after our first live weekend I logged on to 400+ emails… mental…) which is super-cool. All […]
Yes indeed. We’ve finally launched! It’s been an amazing week for us at Future Of Web Apps. We met lots of great people with amazing projects and businesses, learned a lot, had a tipple or two and got some really great feedback on Rememble.
Thanks to all who have been beta testing with us […]
I just newslettered ‘How to upload SMS/text messages to Rememble’ and the memble count sped right up past 1000 and counting! This calls for a celebratory sticker or ten.
social bookmarking links:
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
- All memories are false: all memories are true
- The Conflict: Memory Aids, Life-Streaming & Being Time-Poor
- Remembering everything forever
- Enterprise Centre for the Creative Arts (ECCA): Case Study the Rememble Launch
- Extremely Retro Blogging
- New Year New Menu
- Rememble on Intruders TV
- Catching Up with Ourselves and Being Live
- Rememble Launches at Future Of Web Apps London!
- Remembling in Four Figures