Get this; we’ve just made live five new ways to add membles to Rememble. You can now:
- Upload SMS (texts) and MMS (pics, video clips and audio clips) via mobile phone.
- Upload by email.
- Add Note membles.
- Pull your Twitter posts (or ‘Tweets’) in from Twitter.com.
- Pull your Flickr pics in from Flickr.com.
We’ve been playing with these features for a little while; we think they are pretty cool and make Rememble easier to use in a more day-to-day and moment-to-moment way that really integrates with the way you live. Uploading from mobile phone is especially great at this. For me personally, being able to capture thoughts, note-to-self’s, meaningful moments in video and image form and have them off my phone and into my membleline is a pretty quantum event.
Beta testers - enjoy, and remember to let us know how it goes via the feedback forum!
social bookmarking links:
- All memories are false: all memories are true
- The Conflict: Memory Aids, Life-Streaming & Being Time-Poor
- Remembering everything forever
- Enterprise Centre for the Creative Arts (ECCA): Case Study the Rememble Launch
- Extremely Retro Blogging
- New Year New Menu
- Rememble on Intruders TV
- Catching Up with Ourselves and Being Live
- Rememble Launches at Future Of Web Apps London!
- Remembling in Four Figures