Yes indeed. We’ve finally launched! It’s been an amazing week for us at Future Of Web Apps. We met lots of great people with amazing projects and businesses, learned a lot, had a tipple or two and got some really great feedback on Rememble.
Thanks to all who have been beta testing with us over the last few months, thank to all who have blogged about us so far and thanks to everyone who came to our stand this week and showed an interest in our approach. We’ve been overwhelmed by your kind comments and words of encouragement.
So, there we have it - Rememble is open for all to join, so if you’ve signed up and you like what you see please tell your friends, family, colleagues and muses. Let’s get the world Remembling!
social bookmarking links:
- All memories are false: all memories are true
- The Conflict: Memory Aids, Life-Streaming & Being Time-Poor
- Remembering everything forever
- Enterprise Centre for the Creative Arts (ECCA): Case Study the Rememble Launch
- Extremely Retro Blogging
- New Year New Menu
- Rememble on Intruders TV
- Catching Up with Ourselves and Being Live
- Rememble Launches at Future Of Web Apps London!
- Remembling in Four Figures